Wednesday 31 July 2013

pet monkey plushie

Hey jammers! Wow, 61 pageviews yesterday which is a record broken on my blog! keep up the good work guys =D I also can finally take screenshots again! Anyway, today's new item is the pet monkey plushie!













seems like i was right, AJHQ was too busy to make the smaller one ^.^
Its better then the giant one and much cuter! 
Remember, the smaller it is the cuter it is!

Anyway here are the posts on the Daily Explorer!

















i wounder if there will be a nonmember den
 on the epic den of the week..

Jam on! ^.^

                                    

3 comments:

  1. Good job on da views XD!!!!!! First comment ^.^
    Aww the pet monkey is soooooo cute dat I wanna hug it and hold it in my paws :3 The bigger it is, the more jammers can see it, and yesh, the smaller it is the cuter it is X3 Non-member dens can't though D: It's really sad, and I wish they could! But some non-member dens are better then members XD

    ~^-^Chihuahua~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooo second comment! x3 I bought 3 little monkeys, but I donated them all to a friend for her nm store. My den inventory is about 297. I'll need to make the hard choice of what to delete again soon. O.O
    And I agree with Chihuahuas, nonmember dens can sometimes be epic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats X3!!!!!!!!! I wonder when I'm going to buy the tiny monkey o.o Once I save up for more tickets then it cost ^.^
      My den inventory is almost full too..... I better recycle something soon .-. And buying little monkeys fur yer friend is SUPER nice :D!

      ~^-^Chihuahua~

      Delete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=