Sunday 6 October 2013

Eyeball hat

Hey jammers! guess what? Im getting a laptop for my birthday! :D 
Just in case your woundering why i need a laptop if i have a computer, here are some reasons:
1. You can carry laptops everywhere you want and look at the internet wherever you want.
2. they make less noise when typing
3. You own the laptop and you can choose you goes on it
4. This is just my opinion and i don't mean to offend anyone
I don't know why i typed all that O.O Anyway, today's new item is the eyeball hat!
Calm down people these are not the beta eyeballs, i 
think these come out every year or something ^.^
I think its a really good Halloween item :D And its
good for staring contests too :P
Another new underwater item is the neck bolts!
Creepy O.O I guess there good for looking like 
      Frankenstein. :P Maybe there will be a underwater Frankenstein Mask? ^.^
And today's new den item is the spooky tree!
  So many new items these days! I like how the Night of the 
Phantoms is coming early this year ^.^
Anyway, i have been wanting to ask this for ages.
WHY IN JAMAA ARE THOSE ALL MEMBER!!? 
7 member items in a row..*sob* Seriously, whyis AJHQ being so unfair to nonmembers?
Happy jamming! ^.^

 

10 comments:

  1. katsumawhitefang6 October 2013 at 01:11

    oh first comment yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. katsumawhitefang6 October 2013 at 01:13

    ok now for my real comment neck blots are real cool they are like the phantom mask there are lightning bolts. :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.
    AJ is being even more than more unfair to non-members these days. ):
    Why do you do this to us non-members AJ? Why? Have we done anything wrong to you? ):
    I hope AJ might fix everything soon. :)
    Bye.
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katsumawhitefang6 October 2013 at 19:14

      Yea my sister is a nm and shes really sad! Lets hope the new items will be nm ;( and My sister was on an adventure yesterday and an arctic wolf was just like haha your only a little boring nm!

      Delete
  4. Yay!!!!! Congratzio Cloudclaws X3! I wish I had a laptop, but they're too expensive for my parents to buy DX I have to wait a loooooooooong time :c

    I haven't decided wut color Eyeball I'll get yet LOL! Most of them don't really have da color I want >:( But I'm thinking I'll get the regular blue....

    Haha it reminds me of Frankie, from Monster High XD Not to expensive, so it'll please any jammer that loves ocean clothes, designs, and animals ^-^

    YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOOKEH TREEEEEEEE >:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAY XDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    At least da Frankenstein mask is non-member =) AJ will surely add more non-member stuff! But I think they're pushing this too far >.<. They're trying to convince more and more non-members to be a member when they have better reasons that they can't like, can't afford, parents won't let them, it's like a fight ;-;!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katsumawhitefang and her sister xsnowflakecloudfangx :) have a nice day everyone!! btw this is both of us writing a word each well see ya!6 October 2013 at 19:18

      I love monster high :D clawdeen is THE best ! Ya a fight :(((( kids BEGGING and parents are just like "No its waist of money" or "CAnt afford it" or "Maybe " (in parent language that means nah)

      Delete
  5. hi im madarus im new to this blog btw whqat does spam mean sory if i type wrong im a badd spellerra so eya bye6 October 2013 at 19:20

    Ok, hello I ammm madarus on anial jam katsumawhitefang and xsnowfakecloudfanx are my olderr sisterrs

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=