Friday 18 October 2013

Taking a break..

Hey jammers!
As the title says, im going to be taking a break of posting.
Im sorry jammers, i just seem to be loosing interest these days,
and my posts are becoming less and less interesting so i thought it would be
best to take a break. How long will it take? well, i don't really know.
It might take 3 days, a few weeks or even a month. Probably between 3 days
and a week, i don't think it will last for very long because i do love posting but
i just don't feel like it these days. Ill still be on AJ
though and comment every now and then, Im sorry jammers but ill be back so see you later! :3



13 comments:

  1. I have as well. It's ok, everyone needs a break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't seem why everyone needs a break it is so anoying

      Delete
    2. i don't see why either

      Delete
  2. thnx for seeing my blog author tryouts gonna strt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, okay. Ik, people get tired after posting everyday. :D
    Enjoy your break, but remember to return soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can do author tryouts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! D: I hope you come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course everyone needs a break some point if you post.I still really love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same thing :C Just about commenting and playing Animal Jam. I don't play it much anymore because there's not really drama. I love my friends (That means they're GREAT friends), but I'm not interested in AJ that much :'(

    And.... my dad left. He's going to be 2 weeks in Philippines picking up my moms parents, and doing more stuff. I miss my dad :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. f f f f f f f f uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=