Monday 17 November 2014

Diamond Challenge & RIM

Hey everyone! ^-^
I only have like, maybe 8 mins to post so i have to hurry up. :c
I forgot today was Monday again. :p
The rare is the Salamander Gills, sold in Bahari Bargains!
 I always thought these where weird . . and they look nothing like gills, more like fins. xD
I have no idea how these look on an animal. I would buy it to show you guys, but it's way too expensive. :I
The coloring is pretty interesting though. :3
Here's the rating!
Price: 1/5
Crativity: 3/5
Color: 3/5
7 out of 15. Meh :T
The coloring is okay, but it just doesn't mix. >.<
Check below the link for more!
I have nothing else to post, so let's check out the DE post! ^-^
Tavie_diamondchallenge 
Wow okay. o-o
It's normal for Tavie to be excited, but not THAT much, Way too excitment. xD
But it's creepy how it has AJHQ's sig in it.
I didn't screenshot it in this picture because it didn't fit all into my screen.
Lastly, here's the Weekly Question! ^-^
How do you think AJHQ can improve their rares?

6 comments:

  1. Hey jammers! Please check out my blog at
    animaljamupdated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAVIE IS VERY EXCITED!!!!! ME TOO!!!! I ALREADY ENTERED THE CONTEST!!!!! I HOPE I WIN!!!!!!
    lol sorry
    i see your (exclamation) point with the exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i wasn't expecting this to have two comments
    But ya, the post DOES have AJHQ's sigg on it! It IS weird.. just cuz tavie is an ocean alpha doesn't mean she cant get a signature (is that how u spell it) of her own

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just hope there are more non member rares... none of these were good rares... THEY WERE ALL MEMBER

    ilovekittens543210

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the purple and yellow goes together nicely! Because... wait never mind. XD But I don't like how the dark blue covers up the purple and yellow. I sound like I'm an art critique! XD

    AJHQ can improve their rares by...:
    1. Making nonmember/all-Jammer rares more frequently.
    2. Making ORIGINAL ones. Not just re-coloring items, and calling it "RARE" and skyrocketing the price of it.

    Yep. I think that'll do! c:

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=