Sunday 8 September 2013

Gold chain necklace

Hey jammers! sorry for forgetting to post about the silver chain necklace,
thank you  NyanChocoa for reminding ^.^












Pretty nice! :D it seems to go with anything!
and its NONMEMBER!!! Isn't it more grey
then "silver?" It looks like ordinary metal
not silver :P Anyway now for today's new item, the gold chain necklace!












It costs more gems and is members 
only because its gold and everything. To be honest,
Even if im a member im sick of seeing gold stuff for members
only. Anyway like the silver chain necklace it looks more like plain
yellow then gold :P Maybe AJHQ ran out of gold paint? XD
And now for the daily explorer!















My favorite ocean pet is the jellyfish! I also like
the seahorses ^.^ Whats yours?
Happy jamming!

                                     

7 comments:

  1. LOL AJ ran out of gold paint :P And yeah I forgot that I had to post the silver chian necklace today XDDDD also can you visit my birthday party cloudclaws?

    PS: you can follow my blog now if you want I put the follower button XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2ND COMMENT!! XD!! I am making an aj show!!! Called " Cheer Up" check my blog for the theme song! Btw I STILL LOVE YOUR BLOG!! You deserve to be famous like snowyclaw or julian2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Yeah she deserve to be famous ^.^. And ohhhhh i am checking your blog!

      Delete
    2. Congrats ^-^

      Welcome, but it's not really me! Remember? I saw it on AJS. It looks like dark gray to me XD. If it t'was silver, it would be light, SHINY gray. Eeeeeyup, and de Gold Brick ish 10,000 ;-; Poor gems. Have to be spent on everything by a lot of jammers XDD (Nu offense). >:O THEY DID!? *Donates buckets of gold paint to AJHQ X3* LAWL!

      Hmm. Hard to say, but I agreed =^.^= Jellyfish and seahorse :D, Their both cute critters!

      Delete
    3. Yup! She deserves to be famous, but no jammers following everywhere she goes. It's annoying ;-; One time a friend of mine wouldn't stop following me, and when I locked my den or did something, she would be always waiting fur me at a place. o.o

      Delete
  3. 25 ppl!! I mean members on this thing *cough cough* -glamdiva101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=