Sunday 15 March 2015

Clover Vines!

Hai! :D
Pi day items are still here.
Last time i checked, AJHQ said they would ONLY be available in 14th March.
It's 15th March and they're still there.

AJHQ LIED TO US! >:O
*PANICKING*

Wait, isn't that a good lie? Because we get one more day to buy those amazing items. :D

*Everyone stops panicking*

yay 4 no panic C:
Do "good" lies actually exist though? 
If no, did AJHQ still lie? o-o

^ Some stuff for you (and me) to think about.

Anyway, i can't seem to find an actual new item today. o-o 
Well, there are the Shamrock vines but they have been released yesterday.
Let's just post about it anyway. c:<
Again, those weird clover-vine thingies. :I
Im actually starting to think that AJHQ is gonna make up a lot more plant species.
Cuz right now it's spring in the Northern Hemisphere. :3

And down in the South, cold weather is starting to show up.

YAY FOR NO MORE INSANELY HOT DAYS ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY! :D

And boo for air so dry that your skin turns white . . :c
 I once threw myself on the carpet in an attempt to slide gracefully on my knees and ended up bleeding.
^ Y U DO THAT, DRY AIR?
Also, i threw myself off a swing in an attempt to glide gracefully but instead did a backflip, landing on the floor and then the swing swang forward and bumped onto my head.


Now im remembering other failed attemps to look rlly graceful like gymnasts 

WHY MUST I BE SUCH A TERIBLE GYMAST. :c
At least my thumb is hypermobile. I guess that counts as flexibility . . sorta. :I

I hate summer. And winter.
The only seasons i like are Autumn and Spring. It's a shame that half-cold half-hot weather doesn't last much. :c


I still think the vines look pawsome though. :3
They add a really forest-y feel to a den.
So tiny though. :c
I brought only 2 but it wasted all my gems.
And that's a shame because i want to decorate my den all over with this.
Time to earn some gems. :T

o-o
I just found the actual new item. :/
I don't like ocean items.
They look awkward on most of the ocean animals. :I
Maybe if they looked better, more people would visit the ocean lands.
But NUUUUUUU AJHQ has to make them appear very awkward.


I just thought i would post in case you're wondering.
so ya
:P
There's nothing new going on AJ right now. Like any other day.

Is it just me or is AJ getting sorta boring lately?
yes?  nu? maybe?

Since nothing is going on, here's a bunch of adorable GIFs to brighten up your day! :3
Today's theme are foxes, cuz i like foxes kay? >:U
(lots of ppl seem to like foxes though.)
gifs,fox,cute 
gifs,fox,cute 
brush,fox,grooming,gifs 
gif,jump,fox 
fox,gifs,lick,windows,weird,wtf 
dogs,fox,jump,keyboard,pun 
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

Literally.
XD
(Literally means "actually." Many ppl need to know that.)
(Nu offense btw.)

Moving onto some AJ River news, WE GOT OVER 1000 PAGE VIEWS YESTERDAY! :D
Such awesomeness.

I don't usually get over 1000 so dis is speshul.

*speshul moment*

YAY PARTY

what should we do? :/

hdldhggjslfljdsd

lol

Anyway, here's a very interesting fact i just learnt today. :3
 
This is the world's quietest room called the 'anechoic chamber' at Orfield Laboratories.
It's 99.9 sound proof.

In fact, it's so quiet the only thing you can hear is your blood flowing, your heart beating and your stomach gurgling. (I think it's your guts, but whateves.)

Imagine those combined together.

SO ANNOYING djhjafhak

In fact, the longest anyone has ever stayed there is 45 mins.
You start having hallucinations after a while. :/

How would you react if you where placed in that room? o-o

Anyways, bye for now! :3

12 comments:

  1. Ajhq did say they were selling those items on the fifteenth and fourteenth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the 15th where I live. And I just woke up.
    ~Catbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it......the 15th......everywhere? :3

      Delete
  3. YEE FOXIESS ^D^
    Aww, I love that brown fox jumping over that lazy dog. :3

    That room sounds way too scary. Too quiet. O-O
    How do you hear your own blood flowing? (I don't want to know. O_O)

    Oh and. When I typed my comment yesterday, I copied and pasted the pi symbol from my blog post. I didn't notice you added them to your post. Oh well. Ah.... X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I guess that room would be kinda good and useful if you have a very bad and painful headache (a migraine). Because noises make my headaches worse. I get headaches by people saying headaches out loud. Ok bye. 0.0

      Delete
    2. (Dictionary Entry>
      n. Foxes:
      d. Cute little critters packed with adorableness.

      ^(not real entry :3)

      Delete
  4. O
    M
    G
    !

    THOSE FOXES ARE SO CUTE THAT I CAN't STAND IT! XD
    AND I WANNA BRUSH A PET FOX!!! (whines) LOL!
    BTW, I wanted to shout out to PLEASE REPORT 'bluetiger003'. I caught him saying "Aj would be better if you didn't play" to someone, and when I told him to STOP BULLYING, he started saying stuff like "grow up" and then he started picking on a bunny for " interrupting our conversation", even though she DIDN'T! He even said to the bunny "I don't have to listen to a 2 year old"! IF YOU EVER SEE THIS JAMMER AROUND, OR EVEN IF YOU NEVER SEE HIM, PLEASE REPORT HIM MANY TIMES AND BLOCK HIM, HE IS A BULLY!

    Yeah, that was a weird comment, ever for ME, and I am VERY weird. Seriously, you have NO IDEA how WEIRD I am these days! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to correct you, Cloudclaws, but AJHQ DID say they would sell PI Day items today. It says in The Jamaa Journal "...special Pi DEN ITEMS will be for sale for that Saturday and Sunday only!" See, Sunday too. I am SO sorry if this sounds rude, I didn't intend it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the bloggers that aren't from america have that, but Americans dont have pi items... i feel bad for myself even though i already have them.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=