Tuesday 17 March 2015

RIM recolor FAIL + Gift cards vs diamonds

Hai! :D
Im back. hehehehe >:3
I recently heard about yesterdays terrible RIM. :/
Why is AJHQ not putting much effort into rares these days? Maybe they're planning or designing good rares to be released in the future, so they don't want to waste much time on TODAY'S rares.
^ I hope that's true. I would LOVE to see some rares that are actually good. :c
(By that, i don't mean those boring recolors.)

ACTUAL ITEMSSSSSSSS
Like the paradise couch or something.
That is a REAL rare.
The recolors are nothing.
NOTHINGGGGGGG

So in reality, there's not much rares on AJ.

OKAI 
YOU KNOW WAT
Im just gonna recolor this rare. :D

*Opens Microsoft paint*
Oh.
Oh no no no no

I failed. :c
It looks like a lollipop. XP

I have to accept the fact that this rare will always be lousy. Or not, if someone with better paint skills than me comes along. ^_^

Let's just look at the new item, which is called the clover "rug."
Last time i checked, rugs didn't look so 3D and "flat."

AJHQ should have added more fluff.
I love fluff. :3
Fluff is awesome.
Fluff is cuteness.

(Although animals without fluff can still be cute, such as guppies. or chameleons)

It's actually a pretty decent item though.

Wait.
Rug that looks like tiles?
Tiles = flooring so . . 

NEW NM FLOORING! :D
IT'S A MIRACLE!


Oh nuuuu
Too expensive. :c
why AJHQ.
y

At least it's possible. Somehow. :I

O
There's another new item which is sold in Epic Wonders. :3
:O
So bootiful . . 

*Eyes grow wide*
*eyes pop out of their sockets*

O no
*puts eyes back in backwards*
O no
*flips eyes and puts them back in again*
That's better. :3
.
.
.
.

^ What just happened? O_O
Anyone else notice this is a plain wooden chair with a ton of added stuff? :P

Here is an optical illusions thingy
lol randomess

Moving on, im not sure if many of you have noticed this, but Graham looks sort of "pixelated" in the login page. o-o
Other Alphas look pixelated too like Greely.
IT IS VERY DISTRACTING TO ME. >:C
I get distracted by weird things that normal people aren't distracted by.
I don't know why im posting this. Just thought i would point it out. :I

But anyway, im going to move onto a more important subject.
Gift Cards.
Yup.
I don't now if these things exist anymore, but gift cards used to give codes to access the diamond shop animals, the diamond shop didn't exist back then though. 
Im starting to wonder if the diamond shop is "less effective . ." o-o
If you don't get it, i mean it's not as good as getting money . .  Think about it. Ever since the diamond shop came, AJHQ has been putting SO MUCH PRESSURE to try and get us to buy them.

Just thinking about the pressure just drives me crazy.
arrgh

However, when the gift cards existed there was no pressure.
People would just buy them, because there was no other way to get them.

So . . what do you think? 
Do you think AJHQ made a "mistake" when making the diamond shop?
Or was the Diamond shop a good choice?

6 comments:

  1. DIAMOND SHOP BAD CHOICE i gtg bye THX CLOUDCLAWS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk about the diamond shop. It probably was a good choice, but i dont think it is. They probably need the money to make souvenirs and plushies and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD When I first saw the recolored hat, I thought that was also today's new item.
    Now I want to buy a lot of those colored square rug tiles to try to make a flooring area. o.o
    When I was member, I'd buy membership cards that have the snow leopard on them, and the Diamond Shop existed for about a year. XD
    The throne looks awkward. o-o
    That optical illusion gets me every time! (wat)
    Pixels pixels owo.
    Answer: BOTH. Bad because it's so flipping annoying like rlly. Good because it's good for those people who can't go to the stores where them gift cards are sold. But then again. They still have to wait several weeks to get the items/animals they want. IDK LAWL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a flooring area corner with today's new item. I think it could work out as a den design. XD

      Delete
  4. Nice post! I loved the lollipop leprechaun hat! So cute! Will you visit my blog:

    http://ajmarigold.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think that jammers thought the the diamond shop sucked. I am sorta happy because now I have mah arctic wolf and stuff but I miss those monthly gifts...

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=