Thursday 26 March 2015

Lionfish helmet + Koalas!

*EDIT*
I just reread this post . . why was i thinking of so much gross stuff? O_O
 sorry if i disgusted you. o-o
*END OF EDIT*

Hello! :3

I logged onto AJ and i got a bunch of birthday gifts.

That was very unexpected. o-o

But thanks so much. <3
No.
 I really mean it. :3

Uhm . . . sorry if this is awkward. Im not good at these types of things. O_O
But anyways, i DID get the bike (YAY) and rode it for 3 hours. So now my butt hurts. :c
(Im serious. D:<)
Also, even though i rode it for 3 hours i still suck at riding it. :I
It's okai though. 
I SHALL LEARN.
Cuz i rode a scooter and it was fun. So bikes are MORE FUN :3

Darn, i think im getting a cold, because i taste mucous coming from my lungs/throat/wherever. 
eww. :T
(I searched up mucous on google to make sure that i spelled it correctly. THANKS, GOOGLE IMAGES FOR GIVING ME NIGHTMARES.)

But . . .

BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN SICK IN 2 YEARS!

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? D:

immune system why did u no fight off
We where so close to getting a new record for not being sick. :c

Actually, i think my immune system is nocturnal. I once got sick in my sleep, a few weeks ago.
I think that counts . . right?

*waves around white flag*
I AM DEFEATED :C


Well, let's check out the new item! :3

Umm . . where is the new item?
I cannot seem to find it. D:
*searches around Jamaa and stuffz*

OHH OF COURSE!
It's an ocean item. :T
Yay for returning items! :D
Because without them, Jamaa feels boring and terrible. :c
I did not realize these where gone.
Actually, i did realize they where gone.
My mistake. :P
But one question . . 

How did they make the helmet?
Did they hunt down a lionfish . . . ? O_O
Hopefully it's fake. HOPEFULLY.
O_O
I mean, AJHQ didn't hunt a lionfish to make this hat . . right . . ? RIGHT??!

Oh gosh. This is very strange. :T

Personal tip: This item looks awesome if you use the stripe pattern.

WARNING: Has only been tested on dolphins, not on other animals. (the stripe pattern thing)

WARNING: If made out of real lionfish (which it hopefully isn't) it may sting since lionfish are poisonous. 

I should stop doing these warnings. XD
Then that will prevent everyone from buying it. :T

Guys.
Nonmembers NEED MORE OCEAN ITEMS.
Seriously They only have one or two, idk. They deserve more stuff in the ocean lands. :c
But no one really visits the oceans.
. . . .


So anyways, today i wondered what the news crew winner is.
Guess what?

AJHQ HAS POSTED IT! C:
News Crew Appondale

I guess i didn't win. :c
What was i expecting? My report SUCKED. XD
Arctic wolf's report is much better, so gud job. :3

Some people think the mud is disgusting, even though it's just virtual mud. XP

And if you do think that's gross, today i accidentally touched bird poop while doing a job for a teacher.

*glares intensely at teacher*

>:C
I HAD TO SHOWER MY HAND IN DISH WASHING SOAP AFTER THAT.

But wait, dish washing soap kills 99.9% germs, right?
So what if the 0.1% germ from the poop divided rapidly and caused my hand to be full of poopy germs, which is why i feel like i have a cold?

*GASPS*

I have found who is guilty of this.
Not the immune system or the germs, but . . 

THE TEACHER!

*glares more intensely* >:C

Im not fully sick though, right? So that means i can still brea- oh wait.
(read above)

Moving on . .  Here's an adorable koala GIF just to make you feel better. :3
koala animated GIF  
Koalas look adorable while eating.
They're like: *omnonomnom*
When i was little, i used to find koalas ugly.
No idea why.
But now . .
THEY'RE SO ADORABLE fhhjkajfa
They have big noses and fluffy ears. :3

Here's another one just for fun.
(that rhymes! sorta . . ?)
animal animated GIF  
Ticklish koala. XP

Also, this is a  quokka and it's adorable.
There&#39;s an animal called the quokka and it&#39;s the happiest animal in the world.

Sorry if my post is boring and short so far.
I didn't have much time. and i was feeling generally exhausted D:

However, the answer to yesterday's question was . . 

TRUE!
Oysters change their genders at least once in their lives.
Most of you got that correct, so i guess that was a bit too easy for you. :P
So this time, im gonna try to do medium-easy.
 
True or False?
If an earthworm is split in half, it becomes two worms.
Good luck! :3

12 comments:

  1. Lol I have mucous (however you spellz it) in my throat too.. Lol I have allergies because where I am it's spring. I'm guessing the answer to the question is true, because all the rest were true.. Do a false one so everyone will get disappointed and touch bird poop and %99.9 bacter... It's so dark in here..... *falls back on chair*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the earth worm thing is true i tried it out side our house and 5 min or so later both are moving. that is ok because they have 5 hearts so if you know where the hhearts are i guess you can split it five times.... XDDDD kinda like voldemort anywho gtg thx CLOUDCLAWS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloud, can I call you Cloudy? And the thing about earthwormies are true :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. Stepped on a worm and split it in half, both parts moved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. False, the earthworms' nervous system was still on, so both sides moved. Earthworms do not split into two. If they did, their population would be multiplying and soon would be the greatest species in the world.

      Delete
  5. Hope you liked my gift Cloudclaws! I think... maybe... True, with the worm thing?

    And, LOL, POOP GERMS!? :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, if you have that, um, mucous stuff in your throat, it usually does not mean you have a cold, just... mucous stuff. I have no idea what that means. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. im sure the worm thing is false only the head can regenerate a new head the tail cant regenerate a new head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TRUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE NO FAAAAAAAAAAAAALSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. False, you wouldn't have two earthworms, either one half of a earthworm, or two halves of a dead earthworm. #mentalfloss

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest, I have no idea. O.O
    Hmm, let's see....
    Earthworms have 5 hearts. So if they're evenly distributed throughout their entire body, at least one heart will be at each end of the worm. (This sounds very creepy. o.e). But one end is its head, and the other end is its tail. Can its tail turn into a head? What about its tail though? METAMORPHOSIS. nah.....

    So I choose the middle option! OR ;3

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother was kinda obsessed with lionfish last year. Like he wanted one. As a pet. 0.0
    Lama llama AMA
    What? Teacher- task- you- birdpoop- you get sick....., me no compute.
    I used to think koalas are the most sweetest animals like ever. I learned they can actually be very vicious/ferocious. e.e

    I gotta mi tutu today. 8D

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=