Thursday 5 March 2015

Lucky Day Update

Hello! 
Guess what?
TODAY IS UPDATE DAY! :3
*so excited!*
*logs onto aj*
What surprises await? :O

o yes

SEASONAL ADVENTURESSSS C:<

I hope AJHQ decided to be more creative this time.
Cuz im expecting lots of creativity from AJ these days. :T
*clicks the party list*
Here it is, looking all pretty and bootiful. XD
But AJHQ hasn't really mentioned what sort of adventure it is.
So it's even more exciting and tense to find out.
*dun dun duuun*
*clicks*
SO TENSE

It seems like a maze adventure. If it is, it better be an exciting one. c:
That music though. So peaceful. :3
aahhh . . 
*falls asleep*

GAH *shakes head*

Let's continue with the adventure, shall we? :D
That's good. Cuz i suck at trading. :T
Wait, so isn't there any purpose for this? Only rare items? D:
*sigh* :c
I wanted a reason to get the treasures, not just finding rares.
So pretty disappointing for me.
Eh. Rares are okay i guess. :T
I got my first key though! :D
 Let's open it. :O
SO TENSE
*dun dun duun*
Oh.
Umm, yeah, let's just move onto another subject . . 
YAY PAINT STUDIO! :D
I love pianting and drawing and stuff.
And did i mention i voted for the paint studio as well? :3
So yayz.
You can pretend your den is Peck's house, cuz Peck loves art. 
Time to look at the paint items or something. :T
 There's more on the next page, but im too lazy to get a picture. :T
So splashy though. lol
I guess it's meant to be splashy cuz painting is messy work.
(But not that messy . . so i admit AJHQ over exaggerated.) 

PI
(not the type you eat)
Such a perfect date. *applauds*
2015 is a lucky year.
Im gonna buy all the pi items.
(Not all actually, only the ones i like. lawl)

Here's a picture of a pi pie i got from Wikipedia.
 Pi Pie at Delft University
It looks DELICIOUS :D

But i just wanna say something about the endangered snow leopards.

So, They just HAD to be endangered on AJ as well, didn't they?
wow ajhq
wooow
*applaud*


I mean, it's bad enough in real life. -_-
So join the SNOW LEOPARD TAKEOVER! >:D
lol. :P

*skips advertisement page*
ehh more stuff that we know. :T
At least lions are returning. Seriously, how long have they been gone for?
Half a year? O_O

 

Well i guess that's all the updates.
So lets check out the new item! :D
Balloons on AJ are weird.
I guess balloons in real life are weird too.
But the way they just bob up and down on aj is weird. O_O
Certain items on AJ look very weird.
Like this clover balloon. XD
 Remember the dog GIF thingy yesterday?
Today there's gonna be only CAT GIFS! :D
Yay 4 cats
*yay*
A1bOEgz
 You Called?
Fish Eats Cat
 Perfect Loop
OrdinaryHonestCockatiel
 Treadmill Cat
lava
Sleepy Kitten
 You can't fool me

And lastly, here's a Quick Fact! :D
Everyone has a unique tongueprint.
Just like fingerprints. o3o

Bye for now!
Remember to tell me what you think of the update!

6 comments:

  1. Guess wat o.o
    AJ IS BEING EVIL coughcough

    The first time, I spent 1 hour and 30 minutes finding those clovers. When I get right to the second last one, the koala pops up like
    "OMG U GOT ALL OF DEM, NOW HERE IS DA EPIC KEY". I get no epic key. Waits for 5 minutes because it might be lag.
    No key. :I

    But ehh guess wat
    I got a spike thing the next try :3
    Thank you AJ xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But i suddenly realized, that makes spikes a tiny bit less rare. o-o

      Delete
    2. Bro I feel you I'm so annoyed my first time I finished I GOT FREAKING NOOOOTHING! I'm going to try again but lol.

      Delete
    3. xD

      And oh noes spikes o.o
      Now people will want my top hat when every member in the world gets a spike.. Actually someone spammed the chat already because
      "Gift me ur hat plz im ur biggst fan cuz i never even watched ur vidz"
      Yes.

      Delete
  2. YAY!

    Doesn't no one regret the update?

    It's really kewl :3 Pie. Yum. Clovers. Luck! I O I

    another

    YAY!

    The paint set came out xD

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG

    FINDING CLOVER KEYS IS HARD

    I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE 10 AM

    IT IS 6 PM

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=