Wednesday 25 March 2015

Koi pond + other stuff

Hello! :D
Im back, and guess what?
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! :3
Okay, i should have told you earlier. And i should have planned a party .. *facepaw* I is stupid :c
Do you think i should do a party later? Or would it be too late? Idk.
Such confuse :c

I didn't get my gift today though. It's coming on in Thursday.
IT BETTER BE A BICYCLE OR ELSE. >:C
A xylophone would be okay though. I love playing instruments. I just wish i could buy a piano and play it all day. :3

But pianos cost 800 - something so . . 
yahh.
pianos y u be so expensive

Well anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE YAAYY

Jk. I hate the "happy birthday song."

No offense. Cuz that's just my idea. And all of us here are allowed to have ideas and opinions,
Because if we didn't it would be stupid. :I
Having opinions is kewl.

Kewl? Why did i spell it "kewl?"
I has nu idea.

But today's returning item is the best returning item ever. :3
Why is it awesome? Because it's a pond. I love ponds. 
Also, just because . . .  I LOVE KOI FISHIES. :3
They are epic, colorful and bigger versions of goldfish, But their tiny mustaches are what's the most epic. c:
Look at dis adorable fishie.
Look at it's adorable mustache.
LOOK AT IT. >:U

Wow. I really do love koi fish, don't i? :3

I wish i could have one, but i live in an apartment. :c
Im also wishing for so many stuff. XP

Maybe it's cuz today is mah birthday.

I WANT EVERYTHING I WANT >:U
But i only get one thing because that's how birthdays are. :c

*Suddenly, LOGIC*

If i got everything, then i would suddenly go crazy and run around the house and then not know which one to look at first and then faint because of confusion and craziness.

^Yep. I actually think that's what's gonna happen. :I

*hic*

. . . 

I WAS GONNA TYPE SOMETHING BUT I KEPT ON MAKING TYPOS SO I EVENTUALLY GAVE UP.

>:C

UGHHHHHHHHHUGHHHHuhhhhhhhhghARGGGGGG

.
.
.


Um.

. . . i just really really hate typos.
Typos happen when you type super fast compared to the class. XP
If i type super fast, then why do my posts take around 30 mins to type?
I have no idea. Honestly. :I
Maybe it's because in that 30 mins, i do other stuff like homework for 2 mins and then go on the computer again, but other people usually just type it all up in 15-10 mins. :P

Moving on, let's check out the Daily Explorer for cool stuff. :3
*goes to the DE*

Cool. Art stuff. :3
Jammer Art Favorite Alpha 
Today's artwork is about the Alphas! :3
The sir Gilbert one looks amazing. He looks proud and strong. :o
(and also handsome. wait, what?)

DID I JUST CALL A CARTOON CHARACTER HANDSOME?!
Im weird. Very weird. -_-

Liza looks like a kitten. Because she's so cute. c:
And kittens are very cute, aren't they?

Those two are my favorite. 
NO.
ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME. C:

Good job 2 everyone! *clap clap*
*gives them leftover cupcakes from my birthday*

Kidding, i have no leftover cupcakes.
I ate dem all.
C:

Speaking of art, i made art of a koi fishie because remember what i said?
KOI'S ARE AWESOME
It was very rushed so it looks terrible. But i wanted to post it 2 join in the fun. :D

Im gonna finish it tomorrow. Maybe.
If im not lazy.

o3o

And since this post is focused on Koi's, why not celebrate with a koi GIF? :3
 
They swim so beautifully. :o
I wish i could swim like that. But i never will, because i have lungs. Not gills. :c
Maybe i can repla- NOPE NOPE BAD IDEA. O_O
Gills are too small to fit in a rib cage. But maybe we can somehow enlarge them?
NOPE NOPE NOPE
Then we would have those slit thingies on out chests and that would look weird.

^ Worst idea ever. XD

Also, in case you haven't heard, be sure to check out the brand new page! :D
It's located on the LEFT SIDE of the blog!
It has lots of info on scamming. But NOT how to scam though. XD
That would be the worst idea ever. DX
But, i also wanna tell you something else.

Since our goal is to stop the scammers, i decided to write how many scammers where caught so far at the end of the page. However, we have caught only 4 scammers, and our goal is to reach 100 so if you have stopped a scammer from scamming in the past few weeks, then tell me in the page's comments! :3

^ Thanks for reading that boring text.

I feel dizzy and i feel like vomiting. :C 
I should probably stop posting now.

But before going, the answer to the True or false question was . . 

TRUE!

Believe it or not, rats DO laugh when tickled! (although their laughing is not like a human laugh)

I think that question was a bit too hard for you guys, so this time it's a little easier. :D
True or false?
Oysters can change gender.

Good luck! c:<

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLOUD! I'll send you a gift later if you like or just a Jam-A-Gram that says happy birthday! :3

    I agree. Koi's are beautiful! They have very nice colours and they are HUGE. Oh, and you gotta love that mustache!

    I like all of this art. My favourite is Liza because she's got some crazy crossed eyes. XP

    I think the true/false question is true. I don't know how but I've read somewhere that oysters are the only animals that can change genders. I'm not so sure if that's ACTUALLY true. All I know is that I saw that sentence before. I wish I can change genders or morph into any animal. I think this would've been a great birthday gift for me. I love fantasy books!

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oysters change their gender at least once in their lifetimes. All oysters start off as male, but most change permanently to female by the time they are a year old. HAPPY BDAY!!!! I WILL SEND U A RARE!
    U R THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa yayz to cloud! Happy Birthday! what do you want for your birthday from animal jam? a circus mask? an ice cram maker? a cheese hat? Lol those are weird things. Anyways I've read it in a book and it's yes, Oysters change their gender! Wouldn't that be weird if humans did? Also the koi you drew looks like a handsome gentleman.. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDCLAWS!!!!!!!!! THank god the koi ponds are back been needing those lol anyway i gtg but thx CLOUDCLAWS!!!!! and i think oysters do change genders weird huh? LOL BYEEEE -PETZ52LUV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is my birthday too! Happy Birthday Cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Cloudy! (Like the llama I gave chu on DA? :3) :D
    kewl es suh sway
    Dat koi n its mustachio- huehue. 8{D
    Sir Gilbert looks boss. B@W$ (wt o.o)
    Hey, some cartoon characters can be leik very handsome! Leik moar handsome than those real-life idiot boys in school. Animeeeeeeeeeee
    me is forever alone -insert "forever alone" meme here-
    In math class today, this guy entered the classroom (cuz random guys enter my classrooms all the time- weird, I know). Then he pointed at me and knows who I am. I never saw him before tho. (0.0)
    Haja, I'm off topic. X3
    Koikoikoikoikoi
    You be a mermaid, youuuu
    Nu, dun feel sick on your birthday! D:
    idk. I want to say yes. Yes? idk.

    ~ Cutepups

    (cuz sig is so leik official)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENPAI-CLOUDCLAWS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDCLAWS! I REALLY WANNA GIVE YOU A PRESENT, BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW U IN REAL. OH I KNOW! I WILL GIFT YOU ON AJ! YAY! THAT IS A GOOD IDEA ME! LOL! I KNOW ME! XD
    I never knew how "KEWL" Koi Fish are! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=