Monday 9 March 2015

Green Chrysanthemums

Hello! :3
Im humming along to the Jamaa Township music for some reason. o.o
But some of the humming is very high-pitch and weird.
(Im humming in high-pitch notes right now lol)

(My throat sort of hurts. I think i should stop.)

*stops*
Time to check out the RIM! :3
Im not that excited after how bad the last two where. :c

But yaaa let's just check it out anyway. XD
ooo this rare is actually pretty decent. :3

^ Aaaand there goes my grammar again. :T
But the reasons why it's decent is it has an interesting color choice. :3
You don't see many green flowers walking around, don't you?
 Chrysanthemums are an exception, but those are still sort of rare.
 
But when you DO find one, it looks like . . 
(How to describe . . )
A very beautiful looking lettuce.

C:

But you just CANNOT find green daisies.
And secondly, it fits with the lucky day theme. Because lucky day = green, yes? :3
And thirdly, it's NONMEMBER!
FINALLY AJHQ, FINALLY.
*applauds*
:D
*throws confetti everywhere*

So it's rating time now i guess.
Price: 2/5
Color: 4/5
Creativity: 3/5
A pretty decent 9 out of 20.
yay im happy 4 the good rare :3

Anyways, have you heard about the Imagination Fair? :D
 ImaginationFair
*applauds AJHQ more*
FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING INSTEAD OF GETTING TOLD TO WATCH SOME VIDEOS!

Im going to do Engineering. Art is my favorite subject, but i do it way too much. :I
Only problem is, i don't have the materials. -.-
I guess i have to convince my parents to let me buy 400 paddle pop sticks, because im planning to build the longest bridge ever. (Which can hold lots of stuff as well)

WAAAIIIT A SECOND HERE.

It DOES say drawings or illustrations, right?
So no building stuff? :c
o
That's a shame. :C
I still want to build something.
i dun care about the rules huehehehe
c:<
I still don't have paddle pop sticks though.
-.-

Maybe i'll just be lazy and not do it.
NU I MUST REMEMBER TO DO IT TOMORROW. :c
(Im training my brain to remember things.)

Huh. Just found out there was another new item. XP

Again, it just looks 3D. >.<
But it looks less 3D now though. :3
Im gonna buy a radioactive one.
(And by that, i mean lime green because lime green signifies radioactive-ness . .)
By the looks of it, my room is gonna be full of these art studio stuff.
I JUST LIKE ART OKAI? XD
Even though im not super good at it . . :c

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 
 Im nearly full on slots though. Again. :I
I need to stop buying stuff, but i can't.
Im addicted to buying den items. o-o

Lawl. This post is getting boring.
#fail
Or maybe not.
Since i thought yesterday's post was a fail but lots of people commented. yay c:
Speaking of comments, i hate not being able to reply to people.
school y u do this to me.
I still read every one of them though. :3

Randomness, but i found a Giant Heart Clover greenhouse thingy.
I don't know why im posting this. I just thought it looked cool XD

Also, don't forget to follow! :D
 If we reach to 130, we will have a contest and there's only 10 more follows to go! c:

 Lastly, here's the QOTP! :3

Are you going to enter the imagination fair? Why/why not? What are you going to make if you are going to enter?

Bye!

6 comments:

  1. I'm using some of the paint stuffz for my 'music video preparation and editing studio' in my den xD
    It's not even needed actually, but I like to roleplay editing the music video after it's done already and preparing for the recording xD

    CLOVERZ
    Put them in the volcano den. It will look so wrong.. Unless you put the flower carpet with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeelooooo!











































    Goodbye x3


    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like art too! I saw the Imagination Fair thing too... I am thinking about doing it! Cool flowers, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i do deviant art and im pretty bad :( :c :C yea my account is fuzzyseals344

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey don't you mean "9/15"? You said 9/20. :3 I feel awkward as of the only one noticing that.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=