Saturday 7 March 2015

Shamrock glasses + Painted heart + Monthly Nonmember!

Hello!
Today is Saturday.
yessss
Saturday is the best day.:D
AJ won't load. >:c
*reloads*
When will it load? >:U

Still not loading.
*hears sound effect*
YESS IT'S LOADING 
*hears music*

woooop
 
Time to search for the new item. :3
I bet it's in Jam-Mart furniture.
 . . . And im proven correct.
Shamrock is a weird word, or is it just me?
Rock means stone or the music-type, or another way of saying awesome.
Then what does "Sham" mean?
AJHQ should have just called it clover glasses, but nooo AJHQ had to be "kreative."

 The way it looks on snow leopards is also very "kreative." O_O
Nightmares*
So watch out for the creepy snow leopard that wears shamrock clover glasses.

OKAI OKAI
I admit it.
I don't like this item. :I
The only thing i like is how the lenses shine.
But at least i do like something, right? :3

I think there's another paint studio item.
 . . . And im proven correct. Again.
I AM A FORTUNE TELLER MUAHAHA

. . . 
This is awkward. O_O
But anyways, i guess the heart does look cute. :3
It looks way better than those paint marks, that just like like a bunch of giant ducktape.
This heart actually looks like art. :D
Heart and art time . . i think.
I thought valentines friendship party was over though.
So this is a little strange. :P
I hope AJHQ releases a painted clover to celebrate lucky day! C:

^ Ew, that was so boring -_-
Or maybe it wasn't
I don't know what you all think of my posts. XP

Hey, it's 7th of March, right?
And the last Monthly nonmember was in February.
You know what im thinking. You all do. XD
IT'S MONTHLY NM TIME! :D

Phantom Tiger
Okay, i know it's not the Night Of The Phantoms yet, but this is a great outfit for all genders and i just could not wait until October. XD

Items you need:
Phantom Gauntlets
Rare scary wings
Blue foxhat
Black ribbon Scarf

Color 1

Color 2

Pattern

Hope chu enjoy. :D
(Although this is more appropriate for the night of the phantoms o.o)

A new armor is officially here.
Money. O_O
Where did the money come from?
I thought Jamaa only had gems.
*awkward pause*

Uhh . .  Let's check out the pieces of armor! :3
 The money comes from the gauntlets. o3o
But out of all those items, i like the necklace right.
Yup, the tiny cheap necklace.
Not even the gauntlets are my favorite. :I
(usually the gauntles are my favorite owo)
In fact, i like it so much that my arctic wolf is gonna wear this instead of the leaf necklace now.
Or maybe i'll switch back to the leaf necklace. :P
Who knows? c:

Also, i just noticed that the water fountain in Jamaa has been replaced by a GIGANTIC CLOVER FOUNTAIN. o.o
It looks a bit "stretched."
o3o
I actually like how it looks though.
Another small update on AJ is how the diamond shop animals look when creating an animal. :3
I think it looks pretty. c:
That's the only reason i like it.
Just cuz it looks pretty. XD

Lastly, here's a random fact.
The medical term for ice cream headaches is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.
 
*eats icecream quickly*
 AAAH IM HAVING A SPHENOPALATINE GANGLIONEURALGIA.


Medical terms are weird, aren't they? :T
They make stuff sound like it's really serious.

But wait, why does an ice cream headache even NEED a medical term?

O_O
Well unfortunately, i am out of time, so bye for now! :D
 

Do you like the new siggie? :3

10 comments:

  1. Awesomeness of da glasses o3o

    OMG PEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLE HALLO PEOPLE I HAVE IMPORTANT STUFFZ HERE :O

    So I spent the whole night (Ahaha) making a map of locations of the clover keys and chests. It's (in-) complete, (doesn't-) have everything in it and is (not-) correct.
    But I tried it and won the whole adventure in 25 minutes. Wow new record for me o.o
    It may (not-) be the only one out there, and it's not so good, but may save people from extreme depression and exploding xD

    Ze map -->> http://i.imgur.com/krcozr0.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx i will try to use it!

      Delete
    2. Omg! Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver! All hail Silver Meows AJ!

      Delete
  2. i like the gauntlets better :)) and i only have 1 diamond..... XDD THX CLOUDCLAWS now off to swimming then a piano recital and then MY ART SHOW!!! (yes i do art) (water color india ink pastel pencil ) :)) :DDDDD byeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laate comment....

    Very strange glasses for the shamerock A.K.A Clover :3

    I like any tail armor x3

    Goodbye.

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does the tail armor look like green frosted sugar cookies lined up? (Yeah, it's probably just me. X3)

    Yes, me likey the new siggy! ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look like cookies . . a little bit. :P

      Delete
  5. Shamrock-a clover
    Lel I knew this all along lol

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=