Saturday 21 March 2015

Sun visor and cute bunnies

Hai! :D
I was originally gonna do an early post, but stupid blogger decided not to work for 3 hours.

*FRUSTRATION* >:C

Ugh. Thanks for making me frustrated, blogger.
*Opens up relaxing music to relax*
 Too slow.
*Opens up fast paced music*
YESS NOW I FEEL BETTER :D

*People looking at me weirdly*
What? Fast paced music makes me feel better . . isn't that . . oh yeah. 
It's not normal. :I
But there must be someone out there . . right?! D:
THERE HAS TO BE >:U

Blerghhh let's check the new item out! C:
It's the returning Sun visor, which is sold in Jam-Mart clothing.
Ehhhh it looks awkward and cool at the same time.  

^ emotes! ^.^
Because just typing it on the keyboard is too boring. XP
It took me a huge amount of time to perfect it. (About 5 mins)

Pls give me cupcakes. Cuz im awesome for making an emote in 5 mins.

*People look at me weirdly*

Why are so many people looking at me weirdly today? >:U
Oh. Cuz im doing weird stuff. XD
For example: Asking for cupcakes because i made an emote in 5 mins.
OH NUUUU
WE'RE GETTING OFF TRACK!
LITERALLY!!
*Crashes into tree*

*Immortal car bounces off the tree and goes back on track*

I like the stripe on the sun visor. Sun visors don't protect your head though, so it's a bad idea if you're a human. D:
But i never wear a hat and my hair is fine. (But very slightly lighter than DNA intended it to be)
Useless fact: Dna stands for deoxyribonuceleic acid. 
Another useless fact: I may have spelled deoxyribonuceleic acid wrong.

Meh whatever. At least it protects your eyes. :3
Sunglasses also do that though. Sunglasses are sold on AJ.
Animals have fur to protect their skin from the sun.

So therefor, this item is only useful for looking cool. 


I like these new emote thingies that i drew. Do you? c:
I need to make them transparent though. The whiteness is a very bad distraction. >:C
In fact, it's such a bad distraction that it's . . . a bad distraction? o_o

Moving on, i found something on the Daily explorer.
Anyone get the reference . . ?
(You know that meme thingy . . ?) O_O

I feel so weird.
owo

There's not much stuff that's new on AJ. *sigh*
Another reminder by AJHQ. I keep forgetting about these news crew thingies. :c
But i have a feeling that AJHQ isn't taking them as seriously as they did when they first came out . . Maybe cuz AJHQ has done it so many times they're just chill  about them now. :P

Poor Appondale.
Hardly anyone ever visits there. :c
Some might say it's more boring than the other lands, but at least there's MUD! :D
*goes to appondale for the MUD!*

WHOA.
This is surprising.
People are actually there! O_O
I guess they got AJHQ message. :P
You know what? Im just gonna type something quick for the contest and hope i win. (I probably won't though)

*writes the report thingy*

THIS IS TERRIBLE. O_O
Im gonna submit it anyway. :I
*submits*
Maybe AJHQ will forgive my terrible writing. I don't know. :P

Here is a cute animal GIF just for fun.
 
I love how bunnies eat. :3
They're like: *Omnomnom nibble nibble*
Also, hamsters and mice eat like that too. So adorable. X3
Some people keep rats as pets, but they are fancy rats, not sewer rats so i don't find them gross. :3
In fact, fancy rats can be very cute and smart! :D

Hey, you know yesterday's "true or false" contest?
Well the answer is . . 
TRUE!

Dogs have better eyesight in general, however their color vision worse.
Congrats to Bluey Pie for getting it 100% correct! :D

Well since yesterday's round is over, why not do another one today? :3
 
True or False?

Dolphins have names for each other.

Unfortunately, that's all the time i have for now. Sorry about the short post. :c
I'll try to make a longer one tomorrow!
Good luck on the true or false contest. :D

11 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say false? Also I forget what I was gonna say now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YA here's some cupcakes. Hands over cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. the question is : almost true , they have different sounds for eachother ( with different frequensise) (i really dont care :/ XDDDDD so yeah in a way they have names! thx cloudclaws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Refrence much AJHQ xD

    Bunnehz! I had a bunny but father was allergic so we had to give her away :c

    I dunno, false? xD Finland you no teach this

    ReplyDelete
  5. True. They have names with clicks & whistles
    I am good at this x3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post. c:

    True. They use echolocation and use different sounds when referring to each individual dolphin. So that can mean their different names- idk.

    Cloud: sorry for the short post. :c
    Me: Oh, I thought this was more like a longer post...

    I like the faces. :3

    I like fast-paced music too. So it kinda makes me feel better. (Let's be un-normal together! >:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm guessing true!!
    i like the emotes and fast-paced music - have you tried lindsey stirling? she has great violin strength music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lindsey Stirling's music. She's so talented and epic! :D

      Delete
    2. ^ So true. I listen to her a lot cuz her music is just so awesome. :3

      Delete
  8. Hey jammers, I would just like to say that I have made a clan!! It is called the Stormclan, and if you would like to join, please send me a JAG saying, Members: "Storm clan", and Non members: "I really like your den!" with the STAR stamp so I know you're talking about the clan. There are 5 members including me so far, and I would really like to get more! We need kits, queens, medicine cat, apprentices, warriors, and mentor warriors. So far, we have a leader (me), a deputy, two warriors, and an apprentice. Well, I kind of pick your name and rank, but that should not matter. What matters is that you should be loyal to the clan! Hope you join! ~5yoyo5~ p.s. My username is 5yoyo5 for people who usually ask...

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! DOLPHINS DO HAVE NAMES TO REMEMBER EACH OTHER BY! Sorry I typed in caps, I am just excited that I knew this one so well! (I hope) Great post Cloudclaws!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=