Sunday 22 December 2013

Gift Pile

Hey jammers! Today's new/returning item is the Gift pile. :)
It looks fantastic under Jamaaliday trees. :3 It also looks great anywhere in
my opinion. ^.^ We should be able to change the colors though. D:
And its a bit sad that its not nonmember. ;-; Oh well, at least nonmembers get the Gift bag. C: which is today's gift. :P
 
Credit to Kinyonga, the invisible item glitch is back for me again. >.<
I wish we could open the gifts. :P
Meanwhile, i have been feeling that not many people have been in the Cosmo's den,
so that's why i will be giving a tour of the den. ^-^
Here's the garden-it looks similar to the Enchanted Hollow den but a bit darker. I think the
garden looks pawsome! :D I can't wait until i get a Cosmo's den. C:
 Such a wonderful place to view birthstones. ^.^

Upstairs! :D
And a lovely, clean pond. ^_^ By the way, that wolf next to me is my
buddy, yeoh123. :3 And also, the 2014 jam-a-gram seems to be out!
I love that Jam-a-gram. ^-^ But anyone notice how to says happy new yearS?
o-o
Isn't it supposed to be Happy New yeaR? o.o
Odd...
Anyway, that's all for today jammers.
Happy jamming!
 

7 comments:

  1. first!...i love cosmos den... i dont have one tho and its a bit small but i want one i have 2 diamonds
    and i dont really like the gifts this year last year they had bows, pink purses, and other awesome stuff...


    -sanaban

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJHQ DOESN'T KNOW THERE PLURALS YET WHY??!!!

      Delete
  2. cloud if u wanna no about the super mario galaxy game tht i was talking about go to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. and can you follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i made 2 blogs and i was wondering if u can check them out? if u can that will be great!
    the aj blog is http://ajforjammers.blogspot.com/ the clan one is http://clanguideandwindclan.blogspot.com/
    -sanaban thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Cosmo's den SO bad!!! I would have it by now if it weren't for this glitch that I have where I try to get my Jamaaliday gift and when I click on it it takes CENTURIES!!!!!! *Breaks keyboard* Sorry. just had to get hat anger out. :T
    Rubbuddy1

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=