Saturday 28 December 2013

Snow Shovel

Hey jammers! I had some amazing answers from yesterday's Weekly Question. Do you think i should put the answers on my posts? ^-^ Today's new item is the Snow Shovel.
Yay! :D
 Its new and nonmember!!!
It has been like, months since there was a NEW nonmember item. 
Anyway, i guess its a pretty cool item. ^.^ I like it for some reason. :P
I think AJHQ should make something similar to the Snowy Paw Prints, but maybe like a nonmember version to go with it? ^_^
Meanwhile, there seems to be a new News Crew article going on!
Seems cool! :) 
I might enter even though i know im not gonna win.
Now, don't you think The Claw has...err.....changed..?
It looks a bit..different..
I guess it looks more colorful.
Happy jamming!

16 comments:

  1. Yay first!!!!!!
    ~Coollwolf~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway I think the claw has changes... 0.0 and I like the non member item ^..^ ~sparkle08732

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Claw version used to just be in the trading party! That's so weird!! Why did AJHQ change it?!
    ~ neros1234

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new item! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st! xD
    Rubbuddy1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new item does hyper dance!!!! I have already entered the news crew. And I used my Christmas money and the help of my family's vouchers to buy a iPad mini
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya FIRST COMMENT YAY :D:D:D:D:D:D

    CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANYWHO like wats different bout the claw???????

    CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  9. CLOUDEH ACCEPT MY ATHOR IVATATION

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new item! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. First :3
    Omg it's been so long I haven't seen a non-member item :D!!! Meh.... it's a bit crooked. XD No offense, shovel.

    I think the button changed. The one that's colored red with an arrow on it. Cause I played it before when I was a non-member, and it wasn't like that. I'm pretty sure O.O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally a non member item! :D Hopefully AJHQ will make more... - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
  13. everyone thinks there first

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many people think there first lol even I did ;-; well sorry for the 3rd comment I jus wanna say sorry that I said im first im actually 2nd o.o -sparkle08732

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=