Sunday 15 December 2013

Holiday Bells

Hey jammers! I have broken a record on my blog yesterday, i got 288 page views yesterday! :D Almost 300! ^.^ Anyway, today's gift is the *SIGH* invisible Holiday Bells.
AJHQ should fix this glitch soon, its getting very annoying.
It would look great on Jamaaliday trees! ^.^ The sad thing is,
when you put it on a Jamaaliday tree, it goes behind it. D:
At least you can place it on seasonal trees though. :P I like the way AJHQ added the Holly
leaves and berries.  I think a Christmas/Jamaaliday tree star would be a good Jamaaliday gift. ^.^
Meanwhile, today's returning item is the Hat and Beard!
Yay, i can now pretend to be Santa! :D Another
good thing about this item is that its cheap and nonmember. ^.^
Happy jamming!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I hate that only ornaments can go in front of trees. Lights and bells should be able to too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I am in my mom's office at my house my internet isn't workng.I wish this could go on the christmas tree

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=