Wednesday 4 December 2013

Jamaaliday Lights

Hey jammers! Today's returning item is the Jamaaliday Lights!
Yay! Nonmember and cheap! :D I think its a nice and cheerful item, and it would look
great on Jamaaliday Trees! ^_^ And for nonmembers, it would look 
great in your house. :3
Anyway, today's Jamaaliday Gift is the Pet Sled! (i think?)
When i accepted, i looked in my inventory but then this weird glitch happened where it won't let me see the name. Anyway, its a nice item! ^_^ It goes great with Snow fort dens! :D And plus, pets can
now ride sleds too! ^.^
:3
Happy jamming!

5 comments:

  1. I know! No name, how odd. I think it's a pet sled though, not a skate board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kept saying the sled was a "fruit bowl" because that's the item that was next to it. XD

      Delete
    2. I thought it was only me who had the glitch but it seems like everyone had it. o_o Anyway, sorry about that, i get confused with skateboards and sleds so thanks for reminding. :3
      ~cloud

      Delete
  2. Hey cloud, I got suspended for a day because someone hacked me :'C so... I know who and its minecrafter102

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=