Saturday 21 December 2013

Gingerbread man

Hey jammers!
Today's new item is the Gingerbread man, sold in Bahari Bargins.
  
Credit to Kinyonga, i lost mine somehow.
Its right eye looks a bit weird..o.o
 It looks like a furniture item, i wonder how to looks on animals. :P
 It looks so cute from here! ^.^ But won't it be a bit creepy to have a gingerbread man
following you wherever you go? O.o I think this would have made a better furniture item. :P Meanwhile, here's an item i missed from 2 days ago.
Jamaaliday bows! :D
They look great on all animals. ^.^ Especially bunnies and wolves. ^_^
I also like all the color opinions. C: Its not very expensive too, but i wish
it had been nonmember. D: Anyway, today's gift is 1 diamonds!
Its one, but its also several diamonds at the same time. o_o
I guess its useful for saving up to get Cosmo's den. ^.^
i wonder what gift will be given on the 25th, it looks huge! :D
Also, here's a post on the daily explorer.
"and hopefully an erupting volcano is the only thing you have to worry about!"
So does this mean we should worry about a virtual volcano all day? o.o
I recommend watching the video, its a cool one. ^.^ 
Now lets look at the underlined part. I think this means we get to use new weapons! C:
I have seen a jammer use her samurai sword before, and perhaps AJHQ will make brand
new weapons to use in the adventures! :D
Sorry for the uninteresting post today.  
Happy jamming!

15 comments:

  1. I hope the 25th gift is something good! I remember oen time it was 1,000 gems or something..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe 1,000 diamonds? :D
      Nah, just kidding, AJHQ most likely won't give us that much diamonds. :P
      I think 5 diamonds would be a good gift. ^.^
      ~cloud

      Delete
  2. Pretty blog!!! Can you follow and read mine? I'll do it back too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited your blog, i love your header. :D
      I also love your design. C:
      ~Cloud

      Delete
  3. I think the 25th gift is a bow and arrow. Last Christmas was a bow and arrow. (non rare).

    -Kliiiesen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be bow and arrows! :D
      Im planning on making a bow and arrow collection, and since so
      many people want one these days, it would be a good gift. :3
      ~Cloud

      Delete
  4. CloudClaws is an author at animaljamspirit.blogspot.com please visit it soon and i congratulate her on it!

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  5. why does everyone want Cosmo's Den? it'll be here for like ages.. the Gingerbread Den won't! why would you buy it?! the CARPETS look WEIRD! i agree, it's jamaasian, but do you agree with me? . U .
    -Wolfiewolfa

    ReplyDelete
  6. but cloud how do you get the followers thingy where you click to join the site?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commented how to get that on your blog. :3
      ~Cloud

      Delete
  7. I think it's a bow hopefully New colors oh and I like your blog ;D~Coollwolf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cloud, ur blog is the best! It is so reliable, I just found it, and I love it already!
    ~scree53~

    ReplyDelete
  9. noooooo I can't believe AJHQ doesn't know their plurals! D:
    Rubbuddy1

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=