So this is the first post on the Animals Of Jamaa on this blog!
Tell me what you think of these posts in the comments!
Wolves are a nonmember land animal and are the most used animal in Jamaa so far,
When first purchased, they are blue-grey in color with a white underside.
A wide number of boys and girls use the Grey Wolf as their main animal, they are also used a lot in clans. However, Snow Leopards, Cheetahs, Lions, and tigers are also sometimes used.
Their current Alpha is Greely, who is seen in the adventures multiple times:
Greely, the mysterious wolf Alpha.
If you would like to learn information about Greely, feel free to click here.
Fun Facts about Grey Wolves!
1. Grey wolves have been known to go without food for 14 days without ill effects!
2. Wolves used to be endangered, which means the animal is in danger of becoming extinct. However, a program to save the wolves took place and the wolves are happily not endangered now.
3. Grey wolves are carnivores and will eat anything like Deer, Moose, Elk or Rabbits and Beavers.
4. Grey wolves usually eat 20-30 pounds of meat in one meal.
5. When born, they are blind and deaf. They must be cared for until they reach 10 months.
So, what do you think? Should i continue doing the Animals Of Jamaa?