Saturday 8 March 2014

Yet Another Absouloutly Awesome Update.

Hey jammers! ^.^
Last week, there was a great update on the Jamaa Journal, so lets start of with the first page! :)
Yay! :3
Im really happy for the nonmembers! Its so nice to see AJHQ allowing nonmembers to do more things. ^_^
Hmm, i wonder if they will also make a adventure nonmember? C:
Speaking of adventures, a brand new adventure will be coming to Jamaa soon..
So what has become of Greely..?
Is he dead? Alive? Or had he got captured by the phantoms?
Oh boy, i absolutely love it when a new adventure is coming. ^.^
Since eagles have come to explore Jamaa's skies, a new shop just for eagles has opened! :D
Awesome! :3 
Kinda sad its for eagles only though..
But, a weird thing is, after the update, a really strange glitch happened that let land animals access the skies of Coral Canyons! :O
Sadly the glitch has been removed now. ;-;
But since i got to fly, here's the items! :)
Wow! Those are some really awesome items. ;)
But how come one is nonmember when eagles are members-only..?
Perhaps AJHQ is going to make flying animal for nonmembers? ^.^
Speaking of animals, pandas are (sadly) now travelling..
 Aww, i really will miss them. D:
Well, im going to be throwing a panda-only party in my den, between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM AJR time, perhaps earlier. I hope you can make it! ^_^
Meanwhile, there are some great new items at the lucky party! ;)
For some reason, the saying "keep your eyes peeled" freaks me out a little..
A LITTLE bit.
Aaand of course, ze new item!
 Yaaay, i can finally finish my outfit i was going to show you! :D
You like? :3
That's pretty much all for today, happy jamming! ^.^
P.S Should this siggie my my permanent one? :3

4 comments:

  1. du outfit is cute :D

    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on first comment! You earn: taco
    Derpy Hooves >:3
    I'm a choose a cool look for my seahorse when I get another one. The colors are so fascinating, I couldn't decide! SUCH A DIFFICULT CHOICE.
    I'm pretty sure rude Greely is alive. He's a good character! Why would AJHQ make him a dead magic man? My point!
    I'm really close on getting an eagle! =D
    I'm frustrated AJ removed the once-in-a-life-time glitch.
    I'm a burn with JEALOUSY!
    There might be a chance of eagles turning into non-member soon!
    Keep your hopes high, Cloudzers!

    We have until March 20th. Plenty a time!
    Sadly the gummy bears are traveling with the pandas, too.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :C
    *Throws popcorn at the AJHQ workers standing on the stage, blocking the gummy bear movie*
    I'll try to make it your awesome partay!

    The peeling eye things makes me think of horror scenes.
    -___________________________________________-
    I wuvs your Leprechaun outfito!



    Have a lucky paw full a clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
    :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=