Sunday 21 September 2014

Bulky Phantom Statue & Party

Hello! ^-^
The new item is the Bulky Phantom Statue which is sold in the Diamond Shop. :3
I think this was released as a Monthly Member Gift in 2012, so it's pretty reasonable for it to be in the diamond shop. :p
The only difference is that they put "bulky" at the start of the name. x3
But to me, this looks more like something you would find in Epic Wonders . . 
Which is strange because the Diamond Phantom is sold there.
Diamonds are more valuable than gems . .but i gotta say that earning a diamond is easier than earning 7,500 gems for some people. But has anyone wondered how much one diamond is worth? ^-^
Check below the link for more!
Since October is coming up, there's a brand new code for y'all to use. :D
Sign in and you get . . 
Yay! x3
I wish there where 3000 gem codes . . or ONE MILLION!! :O
But that's impossible. xD
But maybe a 3000 gem one. c:
By the way, *TODAY* is the party, so here's the invitation in case you need it. c:

Lastly, i'll leave you with the QOTP.
What season is it for you?
For me it's Spring. c:



EDIT: We had a blast at the party! :D Here are some pics. c:

I hope you made it! And if you didn't remember that there will always be another party. ^-^

15 comments:

  1. Jinxy the black cat with pink bat glasses21 September 2014 at 05:15

    First comment! lol, Anyways, I will come to the party. ~elizaboo1104

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fall ima commmin but my freinds bday might be at the same time so i MIGHT come i hope i can!
      ~laslo289

      Delete
  2. Haha! Remember on Animal Jam that weird thing at sweetpanfas den

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cottoncnadygal1125721 September 2014 at 05:28

    I can't come ;-;
    Which sucks..
    PLEASE HAVE ANITHER PARTY RIGHT AFTR IT
    PLEASE
    ITSNOT A PARTY WITH OUT ME
    ITS NOT PARTY IF IM NOT THERE
    BECAUSE IF IM NOT THERE
    NOBODYS THERE
    PLEASE
    IM BECOMING DEPRESSED
    (Okay. Maybe not depressed)

    ~Cotton, who isnsad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO party an't start till I walk in CUZ I GOT THE BUBBLE MASHINE AND I AM A CAT WITH BALOONS AND RAINBOWS AND sunglasses me swave! oh halo OH I AMOST FORGOT i got a open urlnvm :I! do do daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk how o change da pic :( hope im not spam plzzzz no block me for commenting 2 times
      ~laslo289

      Delete
  4. Yay I think I can make it for once!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Golden Phantom statues were Monthly Member gifts at the time of the arrival of Foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MISSIED IT AGAIN! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok im dancing at ur den i made it.
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh anotther other thing (lol) with commenting u should have ppl be warned first ok? cuz with spam a lot of ppl dont know if there spaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I missed it! For me it's Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's summer/fall for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh cloud spring?! where tha heck do you live??!!! its fall for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1 diamond is worth 1,000 gems, 4 diamonds is worth 5,000, 7 diamonds is worth 10,000 gems, and 10 diamonds is worth 15,000 gems.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=