Monday 8 September 2014

Cupcakez everywhere

Hey! ^w^
The rare is the Rare cupcake . . . hat?
Um wat. o-o
Wasn't this released in the April Fools party? 
I guess of on the AJHQ workers was like: Maan . . we don't have a single idea for the rare!
AJHQ worker 2: Yeah! I don't wanna recolor stuff either!
AJHQ worker 3: I have an idea! What about we re-release a rare that jammers really liked.
AJHQ worker 1: What about the cupcake hat?
The rest of the world: YEAAAHHH
So yeah. :T

Here's ze random costume. ;P
Cute. :D
I almost forgot the rating for the rare! xD
Here it is. c:
Creativity: 4/5 (Originally when AJ first came up with the idea)
Price: 2/5
Colors: 5/5
11 out of 15 . . really good! ^-^
Check below the link for more!
Here's the DE post about cupcakez. :3
ibog_square_RIM_cupcakehat
Whoa wait. Phantoms wouldn't like this hat? o-o
I thought phantoms liked candy?! O_O
Well this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
But on the plus side, at least it protects you from phantoms . . probably.
Enjoy these random pictures of amazing looking cupcakes.

How do people make them look so good . . how?! DX
Anywho, here's the QOTP! :3
What's your favorite cupcake flavor?
I gotta go now jammers . . . bye! :D
Today's post was entirely cupcake related . . yay!

12 comments:

  1. my fav flavor is CHOCLATE :D

    1ST POST :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. red velvet and mmmmmmmmmmm good thing i got 10 hats

      Delete
  2. I LOVE CUPCAKES I BOUGHT IT RIGHT WHEN I GOT ON AND WAS SUPER HAPPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY THAT ISH THE COLORS OF MEH SUGAR GLIDER ):O

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite kind of cupcake is Poppy Seed Banana! Baaaaaannnnnaaaaannnaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't the phantoms like everything Jammers liked. They could probably care less about how they feel when all their favorite things are gone, The phantoms like the opposite of all that's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I wonder if they will like cupcakes with boomseeds inside that go BOOM when they take a bite

      Delete
  6. OMG WHITE AND I LOVE RED VELEVT I WAZ SOOO EXCITED FOR THESE! o3o

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe the phantoms dont like the hat because its happy and spreads happiness! .... maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=