Wednesday 17 September 2014

Candle Hat

Hello! ^-^
The new item is the Candle hat. c:
This hat. o-o
It looks pretty cute though. :3 Pawsome for celebrating AJ's birthday! :D
Shame it's member. DX Also, im running super low on gems. :O
I used to have 40,000 gems. O_o
Did any of you have more than me? :p\
Anywho . . here's the DE post on Jammer Art! c:
!blog_jart_sugargliders
Posted by AJHQ? Perhaps Peck is busy doing some other art . . c:
Speaking of Peck, don't you think it's time she appeared in ne of the adventures? Same with Sir Gilbert . . why haven't they appeared in any? I really wanna meet them. >.<
In case you haven't seen, here's the Birthday Party Invitation!
Im super excited! :D
I love throwing parties and going to parties. c:
Lastly, i'll leave you with the QOTP . . 
What do you think will come in the next update?

8 comments:

  1. A PANDAAAAAAAAAAA AND A NEW ADVENTUREEEE i love DE hat bai
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the new update I hope that there is a new adventure with Peck. She my favorite:) Maybe a new party because beta party is leaving, and pandas.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT HAT. I cant buy it now, but on saturday im GETTING A MEMBERSHIP!!! :DDD ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it the end of the Egyptian?
    And for the gem question, I currently have 268,459 gems >:3
    This may be the last chance to see the Beta Party :O
    And maybe the Summer Carnival :O
    And happy It's-My-Teacher's-Birthday-Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell them happy birthday from a random person on the internet! XD
      Wowzers so many gems o.o

      Delete
    2. Me: I HAVE 100.000 GEMS BE SURPRISEDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      You: I have 268.459 :3
      Me: What da fish.
      Fish: Ya called?

      Delete
    3. What just happened ^^^^^^^

      ~The Anon on top :)

      Delete
  5. Pandas are coming and hopefully a new adventure and ajhq will make the hive nm and then the new adventure would be for members and maybe a new pet

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=