Sunday 7 September 2014

Egyptian Beard

Hey! c:
The new item is the Egyptian beard. :D
Sorta weird. o-o
It looks like a snake's tongue. x3 
Although i won't be using it on any of my animals soon, it's a nice item. C:
I love the golden decorations!  ^-^
Im wondering if there will be a "try" button for items . . I mean, ever just brought an item and then just thought: Meh i don't really want this anymore. . *clicks recycle button*
I have . . lots of times. o-o
It would save lots of gems. ^.^
Anywho . . i just would like to point out that sugar gliders sorta stay suspended in middle - air when walking. :p
It just looks cool. xD
Anywho here's the DE post! ^o^
square_game_tip_birthday
I have been thinking we should do out own little birthday party . . what about you? :3
Moving on to the subject which is 100% guaranteed to make you go "awww"
(You know what it is xD)



So many cats. xD
Anywho, that's all for today!
Good morning/night/afternoon/evening

7 comments:

  1. It doesn't even look like a beard... O3O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random fact about Egyptian Beards, every single Pharaoh had to where them, even the women, it signified power or something O___O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden beards, huh? I'm really curious about these Egyptians...

    They aren't sugar gliders, THEY'RE PRIMATES THAT FLOAT IN MID AIR WHILE DANCING! :O They're party animals indeed.

    I haven't tried clicking the cake yet, because I already put that in my storage.

    Aww, those GIFs are so cuuute! I love the puppy one and the hedgehog ones the most. I think cats are like the star animals of GIFs... XP

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO PERKY TODAY WANNA KNOW why ALL THE FMAN COMEBACKS ARE DOWN AND BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!YAHOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF U FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITH OUT A ROOF WAIT WANNA KNOW WHAT MY FREIND MADE UP?(I WILL QIUT IT WITH THE CAPS NOW) her middle name is rutrh so she made a qote "raise the ruth!:raises freind: LEME GO!" haha never gets old annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway they ARE suger GLIDERS SO THEY FLOAT LIKE ROOTBEAR FLOAT YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I LOVE IT OH AND MY CAPS LOCK JUST BROKE SO EVRYONE THINGS I AM YELLING(jk)AND I AM SAD NOW CUZ NONE WITH TALK TO MEH:( LOVE YO GIFS LADY :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot i own a hodgehog so i love thAt gif annnd i forgot my closing
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=