Thursday 18 September 2014

Pet Monkeys & More

Hey!
It's Thursday, which means it's . . . 
UPDATE DAY! :D
Pet monkeys have finally returned. ^-^
They look so cute . . and they're hopefully - *sees the word diamond shop writting in big fat capital letters*
Oh yeah. It's sold in the Diamond shop.
*yawns*
Blerrghhh im bored of having to see DIAMOND SHOP on every. single. Jamaa. Journal.
Could they at least say it in the second page? T_T
Moving on . . 
Ooh! Sounds interesting. :D
One question though . . 
Just where is the game? I tried 5 times and still can see it . . WHY ME D:
I guess it'll come on later. :T
But i would have loved to show you a video of the game. c:
Yay for pandas! :3
Also i watched Pet Peeved on youtube an got first comment. :p
I think it was before the update . . ? Im not sure. o-o
And lastly, Autumn seems to be on the move! c:
Autumn is my favorite season. :D
Not too cold, not too hot, juust right. :3
( Where i live, it's suddenly boiling on the first day of spring then gets cooler then gets warm for one day and then gets cooler . .  omg our weather is so unpredictable. XD )
I dun really have anything else to say. :T
Here's the party invitation just in case . . 
I rate this update a 4 out of 10. Not very exciting. :T
What about you?

8 comments:

  1. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJ IS UPDATING. Meh want to play. -pouty face-
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rate it a 6 out of 10. There is a new game, which is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually not mad that pet monkeys are in the DS. Because they were there before, so.. Ya. XD

    PS: this was the 1st blog I checked this morning that had today's updates. WHOO! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottoncandygal1125718 September 2014 at 12:34

    Hmm...
    I'm rating this an 8/10.

    I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE The monkeys! ^_^

    I can't wait for the game, too! :D

    ~Cotton, who is a total game freak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cottoncandygal1125718 September 2014 at 12:35

    AND ONE MIRE THING!

    On another blog, Spot On is shown in Kimbara.

    And the new item is a Wheelbarrow Planter! ^_^

    ~Cotton, a total Know-it-all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even think fall exists here in FL. AND FALL IS MY FAVORITE SEASON : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here where i live, there's hardly any beautiful orange - yellow leaves - almost every tree is an evergreen. :o

      Delete
  7. i forgot to bring home my homework so i wasn't on today but at computer lab i almost got in trouble for yelling lol with is my way of saying love it!
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=