Friday 2 May 2014

An awesome thing just happened today.

And you know what the awesome thing is? 
THE UPDATE! :D
Seems like we where right - pet cheetahs HAVE come! ^.^
They just look so darn adorable in those fuzzy bear hats. x3
Which reminds me, wouldn't it be cool if we had bears in Jamaa ... because i really do love bears. c:
And speaking of new animals, it seems like we have on coming to Jamaa right now! ^_^
I actually solved the puzzle, but i somehow lost the screenshot. Silly me. :P
However, it didn't really look like a bear, but it DID kinda look like a Hyena! :D
Did any of you solve the puzzle? What do you think it is? ^.^
And a eagle feather and an adventures symbol?
That's fantastic, because, well, it explains EVERYTHING in this screenshot:
Knew it. I knew AJHQ would make adventures for eagles. :3
:D Yay!
Anyway, moving on to another page ... 
Hooray!
I was starting to miss that party. :P
The water park den is also pretty awesome, what's your favorite den on AJ?  C:
Well, it also seems like AJHQ added some more cool features to the settings. ^.^

I love how you can choose your worlds now! And that also means you can follow your buddies wherever you want. C:
And the best part of the update..
Mmmhmm. AJHQ HAS CHANGED THE LAYOUT OF THE DE! :D
It looks SO awesome! It now seems more like a blog, and i especially LOVE the new pictures of the Alphas!
Liza
Greely
profle_gilbert
Peck
Graham
Cosmo
I love their new looks! ^.^
My favorite one is Peck. c:
That's all for today jammers, happy jamming and see you all tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. The new alphas have so much personality, like Liza is all modest, sweet, and calm, and Greely's all dark, and... dark, and Peck's all hyper and happy, and Sir Gilbert's all: I'm so awesome fire comes out of my paws. o3o

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!! Sorry I cant control it. I love the alpha pictures, too. But Greely looks even more like he wants to eat me.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayz the update i have been waiting for!!!!!!!!! finally something i can post on meh blog! lol greely looks evil EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk jk

    -sanaban

    - epicataj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does Cosmo look like his face is pressed against glass?
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cheetah parts are soooo cute! ^w^
    They are way to speedy to leave, and I'll have to watch them go. *Sob*
    I had to watch my teacher leave, too today. She's gonna be an AWESOME parent! So our class will be having a sub teacher! :C
    And having bear pets around AJ might by terrifying. Think what clans would do with those bears! Attack them, use them to catch mice for fresh-kill.
    BUT POKEMON IS FINE! :D

    A lot of people say it's a hyena, and I'm not sure! The shape of its head looks odd. o-o I have no clue where the mouth, nose, and ears are. I wasn't hoping for a hyena, though to my disappointment.

    The adventure eagle glitch didn't work, so I'm excited for the eagle adventures! =3
    NOW I CAN FINALLY BUY THOSE SHADY STUFF THAT ARE LIKE UMBRELLAS, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    I like a lot of dens o3o. Dur.

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like the new art too!
    Really shows their personalities.
    Liza's like a do-gooder and a leader.. you can tell from her facing her back to you, and also that compass...
    Greely looks like an emo dude with conflicting thoughts. xD
    Sir Gilbert looks really noble with all those awards and the flailing cape...
    Those patches in the background make Peck seem creative.
    Graham... well that picture screams "Eureka!" to me.. so he's an inventor type dude. XD
    lolol and Cosmo looks like the old gardener grandpa type.. with that stick and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! But they make greely's face look kinda fat ya'know….

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv hyenas

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was like a MILLION years ago XD
    -Doomapuma

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment, make sure you read these rules!
1. No bullying or insulting others.
2. No form of swearing will be accepted, even with filters.
3. Don't spam.
4. No inappropriate things.
5. Advertising your AJ blog is fine by me, as long as you don't take it too far and you type and actual comment after.
~
If any of these rules are disobeyed....
1st time, the comments will be deleted.
More than 3, im putting comment moderation on until you stop.
If you still keep commenting rude things although moderation is on, i will ban you entirely.
Happy commenting! =^.^=