Hai everyone! :D
Remember my previous post about fman122 three or four months ago ... ?
Well thankfully most of those accounts seem to have been deleted.
However, there are still some accounts lurking out there such as this .....
Same animal user. Same look. Similar username.
A typical of all fman accounts.
But the thing that's getting on my nerves is the fact that you CAN'T tell WHICH are actually REAL.
Honestly, i could just create a new account named "Fmanisback1212" and then go around Jamaa shouting: "Im Fman and i will hack you all!"
Riiigghht. When did this whole Fman thing start?
Which year are we in now?
It has been a whole YEAR since this started, and there are yet, still other accounts left.
Okay so nonmembers can't sent gifts now, but i saw a few MEMBER fmans in Jamaa.
THEY can still send gifts.
And what's worse is that because Fman accounts are almost all nonmember, it can be super hard to tell if they are just faking it.
Fman is probably an adult, and almost anyone can buy membership - or at least the cheapest version.
For now, there's a 20% chance that the Fman accounts are real and an 80% chance they aren't, but what really bugs me is how Fman keeps making comebacks.
In December 2013, there where TONS of fman accounts around Jamaa. Near the end of the month, they finally got deleted and Fman wasn't seen in Jamaa until JANUARY 2014, and now a few people seem to be telling me about seeing Fman while in Jamaa these days - however AJHQ claimed that Fman had vanished from AJ in around October - November.
So i guess we have come to the conclusion that fman is most likely gone from AJ, but its the IMPOSTERING that ticks me off. It has been one year, what's the point now .. ?
Have you seen fman around Jamaa these days?
Then let me know through email or commenting and i will send an emai to AJHQ about this.
See you next time! Until then, Play Wild!